Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Easter Weekend

Wow I have not been on my blog for a while so I thought I would up date you all a bit. So here we go. We will start with Easter Weekend. It was a really good easter. We went to my sister's house. Kylie brought her new toy and then my brother in-law brought his out too. It was fun times. I rode Brent's bike, his is the camo on up top. I did really good. Although I have to tell you something funny my sister said. Kylie has not had hers to long when we took these pictures. So Brent's is automatic so when kylie kept killing her bike and Christine and I where not killing Brents she wanted to know what was wrong with Kylie and why she could not drive the wheeler to well. It was so funny... Kylie's is not an automatic and she was still getting used to the shifting . Good ald Christine!

After we had some fun on the wheeler's it was time for the girls to have there easter egg hunt. It was so much fun to watch the 3 of them look for eggs. There where so many Eggs, Kylie and Jordan did a great job hidding the eggs a great job. It was a great Easter!

No comments: